About Quest Termite & Pest Services
After seeing a post in a mom’s group about ants, owner and founder Michele Smith was brought back to being a young mom with three kids under five years old, two dogs, three cats, and a few chickens roaming her property. She wanted a low-impact, environmentally-friendly pest control service that was reliable, knowledgeable about common pests in Estero, professional, accessible, and most importantly, trustworthy in how they solved pest issues. After searching without luck, the stars aligned, and she opened the company she was looking for. Quest Termite & Pest Services was born.
Starting out like many great American success stories, humbly in a garage to now having mobile-dispatched technicians, our company has always been green and environmentally friendly, even before it was cool. We are a third-generation pest control provider continuing the values we were founded on, bringing generational knowledge to our customers, all of whom we know by name. We show our appreciation by continuing ongoing education and training in our field, diligent attention to using proper products, and applying them correctly to control pests safely while providing service at a fair rate. As a local, family owned and operated company, we cannot be prouder to have offered safe, responsible, and effective services since 1999.
Why Choose Quest Termite & Pest Services?
Quest Termite & Pest Services is proud to serve Estero, Florida, and the surrounding communities.
- We have over 20 years of expertise in the pest control industry.
- We are a locally owned and operated company.
- We are service-oriented.
- We offer the environmentally-friendly, low-impact services we would want to be used in our own homes.
- We pride ourselves on taking care of all your structural pest needs through inspection, proper identification, and treatments that ensure the safety of your environment.
- We are family owned and operated.
- We serve Collier, Lee, Charlotte, and Sarasota Counties.
- We offer not only home pest control and commercial pest management, but pet-specific solutions like cane toad control and rodent control.
- We are family-approved, protecting the ones you love while solving your pest problems.
- We are environmentally safe, using Integrated Pest Management to treat your property responsibly.
- We are pet-friendly, always keeping your pets safe while keeping pests out.
- We offer same-day and emergency services upon request.
- We are members of the Florida Pest Management Association.
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association.
- We are members of the Estero Chamber of Commerce.
- We are HomeAdvisor screened and approved.
Quest Is Quality
For quality pest control that puts the health and safety of your family and property as our top priority, Quest Termite & Pest Services is the company to choose. A family-owned business with over 20 years of experience, we take a service-oriented approach to pest control that focuses on your needs. If you live in Estero or the surrounding areas, contact us to learn more about everything we have to offer.